401 E 4th St
Chaska, MN 55318
Become the Creator of YOUR Optimal Life: A Commitment to Know, Accept and Transform Yourself
-Vocational, Financial, Mental, Emotional and Physical Health and Well-being-through Guided Play and Self-Exploration within a Supportive Community
Do you want to:
Wake up excited about the day to come? Authentically connect with yourself and others? Experience true happiness? Become the very best version of yourself in all areas of your life? Then you’re ready to become the creator of YOUR optimal life and this 16-month group coaching program is for you!
Our goal is to empower you to know and accept yourself, so you can truly transform and create immense success and satisfaction in your life. We’ll use fun and engaging exercises and activities to support you in discovering who and where you are now, figuring out where you want to be and why, and setting purposeful action plans. And all within a supportive community of others doing the same. This series is tailored to the unique needs of women, but all are welcome.
Your Host and Master Coaches and The Habits of Health Transformational System (Dr. A’s Habits of Health, Your Life Book and app) by NY Times bestselling author Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, and will be your guides.
In-Person gatherings will start with our Host Coaches guiding you to recognize your current situation for that topic, contemplate why you want to transform, identify what you want to create, and strategize how to get it. We will break for a catered lunch and reenergizing movement and quiet time. Then our talented Master Coaches will guide you using their gifts to enable you to go deeper in knowing, accepting, and transforming. In-Person gatherings will be:
- Facilitated by our Host and Master Coaches
- Located in the auditorium at SouthWest Metro High School, 401 East 4th St. Chaska, MN
- Run from 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CT on the designated Saturdays.
Virtual gatherings will provide ongoing accountability, sharing, support, and encouragement. Virtual gatherings will be:
- Facilitated by our Host Coaches
- Over Zoom video webinars
- Run from 7-8:30 P.M. CT on the 2nd Tuesday of the designated months.
Module 2: Know and Accept your Thoughts & Feelings, Become Joy: Create YOUR Optimal Mental & Emotional Health (Registration Deadline: December 28, 2019)
- In Person: 1/4/20 – Love like you’ve never been hurt
- Master Coach Yvette Erasmus, Psy.D., LP: Yvette is an internationally experienced teacher, coach, and therapist. She specializes in compassion-based strategies that support people in transforming relationships within themselves and between each other. She brings extensive training in nonviolent communication, mindfulness, couples communication, trauma, attachment and depth psychology to her work.
- Virtual Gatherings: 2/11/20, 3/10/20, 4/8/20