Club Care is an optional, fee-based, before- and after-school child care program for students kindergarten through 5th grade. The program is in high demand due to its excellent quality, convenience and competitive fees. Enrollment in Club Care is not guaranteed, and each school has a limited enrollment capacity.
Club Care curriculum is developed based on the needs and interests of students and with the philosophy that learning is a year-round process. During the summer months, activities and events are planned to include:
- academic enrichment
- social skill development
- active play and recreation
There is a three-day minimum per week, consistent schedule required.
- If we withdraw from Club Care can we opt back in later this year? What about priority registration in the future?
- I understand Club Care will be pods of 1 staff per 14 kids. are those 14 kids same class/level/family?
- If our child is required to quarantine for 14 days, how will that affect pricing for Club Care?
- What happens to Club Care if k-5 goes to full time distance learning due to levels of covid? (Will we lose our care when they come back?)
- How does Online Learning Academy affect Club Care status?
- If we withdraw from Club Care now, we be able to re-enroll for the spring?