The Community Education Advisory Council (CEAC) helps Community Education staff determine the needs of the community. The Council advises in areas of budget, programming, marketing, and services. Consisting of representatives from Eastern Carver County cities and schools, the committee meets 4 times per year.
Purpose of Community Education Advisory Councils:
- Determine the needs of people in the community
- Advise professional staff in planning programs and services by Community Education for the Community
- Assist/advise in budget development
- Encourage cooperation with community agencies so that needs can be fully met with the least amount of duplication
- Serve as forums for discussion of community issues and concerns
Serve as communication linkage between the School Board and the community.
Advisory Council Members (coming soon)
Meetings are held from 11:30 AM -1 PM at the Family Learning Center
110600 Village Road Chaska, MN 55318. A light lunch is provided. A virtual option is available.
- Thursday, September 29
- Thursday, January 5
- Thursday, March 23
- Thursday, June 1
Manager of Marketing and Communications