To inquire about remaining spots in the current 22/23 school year, please call 952.556.6407.
StormHawks Preschool provides an innovative classroom where creativity and imagination soars! Our inclusive classrooms help students discover a love for learning in an interactive, stimulating, and academically rich environment. Your child will be immersed in a learning environment filled with fun, challenging, and creative learning activities, while making friends, following directions and becoming more independent! We are a school family that prioritizes social emotional development, implementing Second Step curriculum and meeting each child where they are at developmentally. StormHawks Preschool is the only preschool that aligns with ECC schools K-12 curriculum and overall strategic plans. We work closely with Special Education and Kindergarten Teachers to foster a successful transition to kindergarten.
We welcome every learner…all preschool classrooms:
- Are developmentally appropriate programs that support active learning and promote children’s progress in all developmental areas. Classrooms feature Play, Exploration, and Personalized Learning.
- Employ teachers who are committed to creating an environment which will prepare children for kindergarten in district schools.
- Include teachers licensed by the Minnesota Department of Education, many have Masters Degrees in teaching or related fields.
- Partner with Eastern Carver County Early Childhood Special Education.
- Are four-star Parent Aware rated, promoting high-quality education opportunities for our youngest learners.
StormHawks Preschool teaching staff is outstanding! All of our preschool teaching staff are held to the highest standards through the Minnesota Department of Education and PELSBE - Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board. Many of our teachers have obtained their Masters degree as well! They care deeply about the success of each student and they go the extra mile to be sure each child feels special and capable. Our school family atmosphere is inviting and inclusive for all parents and young learners.
2023/2024 Preschool Options
- StormHawks Taste of Preschool (Ages 2.5-3.5 years)
- StormHawks Half Day Preschool (Ages 3-5 years)
- StormHawks Nature-Based Preschool (Ages 3-5 years)
- StormHawks Preschool to Kindergarten Connection (Ages 4-5 years)
- StormHawks Full Day Care & Preschool Education (Ages 3-5 years)
- Summer EdVentures (Ages 3 years-entering kindergarten)
StormHawks Taste of Preschool (Ages 2.5-3.5 years)
StormHawks Half Day Preschool (Ages 3-5 years)
StormHawks Nature-Based Preschool (Ages 3-5 years)
StormHawks Preschool to Kindergarten Connection (Ages 4-5 years)
StormHawks Full Day Care & Preschool Education (Ages 3-5 years)
Summer EdVentures (Ages 3 years-entering kindergarten)
Family Learning Center
110600 Village Rd Chaska, MN 55318
(Taste, Half-Day, Full-Day Care & Preschool, PreK-K Connection)
1800 Chestnut St Chaska, MN 55318
(Full-day Care & Preschool: Dual Language Spanish)
9300 Red Fox Dr Victoria, MN 55386
(Full-day Care & Preschool)
Bluff Creek Elementary
2300 Coulter Dr Chanhassen, MN 55317
(Full-Day Care & Preschool)
7600 Laredo Dr Chanhassen, MN 55317
(Half-Day, Full-day Care & Preschool)
StormHawks Preschool is offered at buildings where classroom space is available. With the exception of the Family Learning Center, StormHawks locations may change from year-to-year, dependent on K-5 enrollment.