22/23 registration begins April 13 @ 8 a.m.
Club Care is an optional, fee-based, before- and after-school child care program for students kindergarten through 5th grade. The program is in high demand due to its excellent quality, convenience and competitive fees. Enrollment in Club Care is not guaranteed, and each school has a limited enrollment capacity.
Club Care curriculum is developed based on the needs and interests of students and with the philosophy that learning is a year-round process. During the summer months, activities and events are planned to include academic enrichment, social skill development and active play and recreation.
There is a three-day minimum per week, consistent schedule required.
22/23 School Year:
Wednesday, April 13 @ 8 a.m. Online registration opens for ALL.
Registrations must include a $50 non-refundable registration fee.
Space is limited--registrations will be processed in the following order:
Currently enrolled families: beginning April 18 through April 29 we will review and process registrations from families currently enrolled in school year Club Care, Full Day Preschool, and their siblings in the order in which they are received.
If space allows: beginning May 2 we will review and process all other registrations in the order in which they were received based on each site’s capacity. Registrations that are not able to be processed will be put on a pending list.
All will be notified of request status by May 13.
- What schools offer Club Care?
- What are the program hours and dates?
- How do I register for Club Care?
- Why do current families get priority placement?
- Why is space limited? Why not offer it to all elementary students?
- Can I make changes to my approved contract?
- I still have questions, who can I call?
- In the event that Club Care is full at my child's school, what other child care options are offered in the area?